Drupal WordPress and Joomla : What are difference between?
Quick overview about Drupal WordPress and Joomla:
- WordPress – Best pick for beginners, works well for small to medium sized websites, blogs and stores.
- Joomla – Great for e-commerce type of sites, but require at least some level of technical coding.
- Drupal – The most difficult one, but also the most powerful CMS.
Drupal WordPress and Joomla all are free and open source software and all three of them are written primarily in PHP and all supoorted MySQL as their database management system.
While there are a lot of similarities, but they are different in many aspects. They have different policies about what to include in the core software, how to handle modules and templates, how to deal with security, etc.
Read More | What Blog topic can I start my blog.
Drupal WordPress and Joomla there are :
WordPress Website Development
WordPress is amazingly used as a blogging platform where you can easily create, edit, manage and publish content. It can be configured in many interesting ways.
- WordPress is a feature-rich website development platform that meets your different needs.
- WordPress has multiple inbuilt themes and allows you create more as per your personal or business requirements.
- WordPress is well-known for providing an easy-to-integrate plug-in architecture and template customization.
- WordPress is based on a set of PHP scripts
- WordPress has simple and quick processes of installation and upgrade
- It can be installed very easily.
- Very easy to use, has a wide range of extensions and add ons which make the task much easier.
- Large collection of themes.
- Mostly used as a blogging platform, can accommodate multiple users, supports trackbacks and pingbacks.
- No file support for videos until you embed them in youtube videos.
- Limited Scalability, it is very difficult to new add sections and elements.
Read More | Best Way to Make Online Money
Drupal Web Development
If you like coding to be done manually, rather than with the help of some kind of software, then Drupal is meant for you, my friend! It does not mean that Drupal is meant for developers only, they will feel more comfortable while using this.
- Drupal 8 boasts extensive multilingual features right out of the box.
- Drupal 8 has configuration management built into it at the file-system level so that carrying over configuration elements (like content type, views, or fields, etc.) from local development to the server is a breeze.
- Drupal 8 has excellent support for industry standard accessibility technologies, like WAI-ARIA.
- It is developer for friend.
- Full support to audio and video files.
- It has good scalability i.e., we can add new sections and elements very easily.
- It is not so easy to administer as there are lots of controls which can confuse newbies.
- It is not so friendly to the casual users but to webmasters and developers as coding knowledge is required.
- Collection of theme is not so good, there are very few websites built on Joomla, which actually look good.
- Not so good for blogging.
Read More | What is the best digital marketing course?
Designers select Joomla! Just because of its amazing capabilities to make the website design look attractive. It is a good platform for bloggers and developers to choose this because of its amazing capabilities to provide customization and development. Now you must be thinking that bloggers, developers and designers prefers this, so this must be the best one. But this is also not close to the perfection.
- Joomla simplified three-tiered system of articles makes organizing the content a snap.
- Joomla has a built-in registration system that allows users to configure personal options.
- Joomla search feature helps navigate users to most popular search items and provide the admin with search statistics.
- With Joomla, it is very easy to syndicate site content, allowing users to subscribe to new content in their favorite RSS reader. It’s equally easy to integrate RSS feeds from other sources and aggregate them all on the website.
- Easy learning curve. Friendly with designers, developers and bloggers.
- Very good for brochure type sites.
- Huge community is awesome for assisting with creation of websites.
- The scope of allowing permissions to the users lacks in this system.
- It also requires some programming.
- It does not allow for multi-site integration, and is not fully standards-compliant like.
Read More | WordPress Vs Blogger
More About :