What is the best digital marketing course?
Instead of looking for a best digital marketing course, I would recommend that you focus on strengthening your basic knowledge and understanding of Digital if you are planning to apply for a job in this domain. Given that there is so much information online, before plunging into a course, it might help to read up online on various facets of digital.
- Why do you want to join a digital marketing course ??
- What are you going to get out of this course ?
- How can it help you practically to boom a business that you opt or work with ?
Read More | What is Digital marketing?
There are blogs for everything digital. Try reading some of the leading ones such as Moz, PPCHero, Social Media Explorer, etc. to bump up your knowledge of SEO, SEM and Social Media. Reading up on different campaigns on sites such as AdWeek will help give you a view on various digital campaigns.
Given that digital is data driven, it is imperative that you understand the kind of metrics which are important and need to be measured to gauge the success of a campaign. The Google Analytics blog is a good place to start. You can also refer to KissMetrics for a more advanced understanding on Analytics.
Certifications will help establish your knowledge and prowess in the domain. Ensure you take up Google Analytics IQ, Google AdWords Exams etc. once you feel you are fairly competent and want to test that theory. Also, a lot of recruiters place more value on the Google exams than digital marketing courses.
Read More | How Become a good Graphic Designer?
Other useful things to know:
- A/B testing and Multi-variate Testing
- Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Online Reputation Management
- Brand Monitoring
- Email Marketing
- UI and UX
Read More | How to Start Mutual Fund
Following are the modules that come under the Digital Marketing Course
- SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media Marketing(SSM)
- Web Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Inbound Marketing (Blog & Content)
- Facebook Ad Mastermind
- Affiliate Marketing
However, if you’’d still like to try a course, you can try the following:
- Sites such as Coursera, Alison Learning, and edX, offer multiple free and paid digital marketing courses designed by some of the leading universities and institutes in the world
- Hootsuite Academy offers free Social Media Marketing courses which are worth checking out
- Hubspot offers an inbound marketing course, which is very handy in the long run
- Lynda has a number of email marketing courses to help you get started
- You can also take Google’s Online Marketing Challenge which build your core on AdWords and Analytics, before taking the final certifications
Top 10 Best Digital Marketing Course :
- Geekschip – Digital Marketing Course & Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad
- Digital Vidya
- Delhi School of Internet Marketing
- Digital Academy India
- Web Training Academy
- Digital Nest
Read More | How to Start a blog.
More About :